From:
Nancy Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 20:12:31 EST
HI i do not post much but its been a very bad day

Ivan who has been with we over a year he was 4 years old Was helped over
the bridge to day He had been at the main shelter for a long time Had a
history of broken Pelvis and his cage mate nipped he was always being
passed over so i was doing foster care and asked to have Ivan and cricket
they have been great kids very loved Ivan had becom adernal,Insulinomic
and his abdomen was swelling Lg spleen surg today and right kidney Lg and
cancerous so i hope we did the right thing and helped him over the bridge
Our vet is great I kept Ivan with me till they were ready for him.I stayed
and waited and prayed The Dr Mike Brook Run Animal hosp Richmond Va came
with the findings They let me see Ivan and the Bad kidney and Lg spleen
and its was hard but it helped me know that we would do the right thing
for Ivan He will greatly be missed the sad clown eyes and white strip on
his head and pink nose very loved.And i also found out this was a free
surg from Dr Mike a blessing always.The rest of the day i spent loving the
20 fuss kids that are still with me Most are foster kids Some with medical
problems and some just old and living out there life with me.Sandee look
out for Ivan and Kelly we Just found out she is also over the bridge we
had adopted her out last month she was 4 years old had been doing fine
became very sick and died.THankyou for looking out for the ferret kids.
Love and prayers for those who have sick kids and the ones that have gone
over the bridge.

Ferretmom
Nancy