From:
"Henry W. Meyerding" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 21:15:39 -0700
Hello all!

I'm glad to announce that my household has two new additions: Gizmo and
Sparkey.  They were owned by a nice couple who were relocating from the
Puget Sound area to Utah.  After they bought their condo, they found that
Ferrets were persona non grata there, and so sought someone kind and
ferret-wise to pass them to after five years of happy co-ownership.

These are both sables and very tame and gentle.  Just now, Gizmo is up and
running about and I reached in my arm into their house (a large dog
transporter with different levels, play tube and hammock arranged inside) to
rouse Sparkey.  Gizmo made a couple of excited squeeks and nipped me (in a
very genle way for a ferret) on the forearm as if to say, "hey you, let him
sleep." Gizmo seems a little thin and drinks rather more water than most,
but it's been hot.

Looking forward to interacting with other FMLers.  I've been a lurker for
sever years since my last ferret passed away.  My anchient Lab (13 and an
old 13 at that) has figured out that we have (again) gotten one of those
ferret things, so he's not spoken to me and keeps giving me dirty looks.

More as things happen...

Henry W. Meyerding