From:
Steve and Diane Bodofsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 1996 16:16:02 -0500
The New Rainbow Bridge site has just been updated again.  We've added a
number of pictures and stories about ferrets who've been through our lives.
We've also made changes to several other pages on our site, to make it
easier to find your way around.

Finally, we've added a page of free downloads.  These are programs that
we've used in the past, and found useful.  Plus this lets me use "free" in
my meta tags, which is supposed to get me more hits ; )

The New Rainbow Bridge website is at http://www.newrainbowbridge.com

A number of friends have told me that our site isn't available through the
AOL version 4 software.  It wasn't that they couldn't see the pages: The
software said it didn't exist!  And not just my pages: Several other pages
we no longer available when they switched to AOL 4.  So most have switched
back to version 3, and lo and behold, there we were, right back where we
belonged.

I've tried contacting my web site host (Summit, who's about to lose my
business if they don't come up with an answer soon!) and AOL.  Neither one
has been particularly helpful.

Anyone out there using AOL: If you've noticed this problem, how about
contacting AOL and finding out what the problem is?  Maybe as a member, you
have the pull that I don't.  Of course, I'd think you'd want to know why
your new software is editing the web... not just to get access to the New
Rainbow Bridge... there are other sites out there too!

Many thanks to all of you who've ordered our products in the past:
Remember, everything we earn through the New Rainbow Bridge goes to support
the Last Chance Ferret Rescue (which, by coincidence, we happen to run!)

Best,
Steve and Diane Bodofsky
The New Rainbow Bridge, and
The Last Chance Ferret Rescue