From:
Karri Knutson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 1996 00:16:30 -0500
hi all,

My sister has a beautiful female ferret (not really certian of her color,
between a black sable and a dark silver), BUT......She some how chipped one
of her incisor teath.  It almost looks as if its growing back =P, well its
not very noticible, only if your looking for it.  The end of it is even
rounded off.  My question was: Would she be marked down in show??  I know
when I went w/ Ceezer, all 3 judges commented on his teeth.  So anyone,
would she be marked down because of it???????

mucho dooks!
karri, ona, ceezer, & sosha

P.S.   If anyone cares, Sosha finally started eating Monday night, it was a
good early Christmas present for me!