From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 1995 20:04:08 -0400
Well it's been a pretty sad summer for both Ferret Friends of Indian River
County International and Ferret Friends Disaster Response International

The FFIRCI had 4 beloved ferrets cross Rainbow Bridge.  We lost a member
(Steven Clair - age 14) to a tragic accident. And we have a member who has
been hospitalized for the 3rd time due to AIDS>

The FFDRI has monitored 5 Tropical Storms, 3 Hurricanes (One of which hit
directly the FFDRI Founder's Shelter).  We've had Fire Storms in New York
and Floods in AL, GA, and Florida.

But I do have some good news to report.  Ferret Friend John an Janice
Miller's Shitzu - Pepetta Pepperoni is on the verge of giving birth.  Ferret
Friend Chere McCoy is waiting anxiously for the call (I'm sure it will come
in the middle of the night).  John and Janice wish the new puppies to be
introduced to ferrets within 3 to 6 weeks of the puppies birth.  Ferrets
L.K.  (Loving Kindness) and Randy Skins will be greeting the new puppies.
So finally I have something uplifting and happy to report.

Another bit of Good news.  Members Bob and Betty Adamson who own Sugar Puss
(Dog) and Kitty (cat) now have their very first ferret.  Bob and Betty have
supported Ferret Friends for the past three years - we are so happy for
them.  Bob is 76 years young and Betty is 74 years young.  Sugar Puss
decided she loved the ferret on sight and refuses to leave her new friends
side - Sugar Puss is a pitt bull - so beware anything that tries to hurt her
FERRET.

Love to you all from Chere and the Kids at the FFIRCI Shelter