From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:41:32 -0600
I just read the post from 10/18's FML (oh dang - I am TOOOO behind on the
FML!) and thought I'd share.

First off my kids are "lucky" - when Jay & I went househunting they were
one of just a few things we made a priority.  We wanted to find a place
where they could have their own room, but also have enough room if we ended
up staying there for years and had a baby.  Well, our house doesn't exactly
accomplish that, but we tried!  LOL We have a loft which could be converted
to a third bedroom if absolutely necessary.

The kids have their own room, cage is always open, laminate flooring in
leiu of very upgraded carpet that the house came with, and nothing but
ferret stuff is in there!  They are usually sleeping (duh, they're
ferrets!) so of the maybe 4 hours they are awake we try to spend at least
an hour total between the two of us per day in that room roughing them up
a bit ;O)

We definitely miss when we had our little apartment with the kids running
around everywhere while we went about our daily tasks, but this way we
know they are safe and free to play when the urge hits 'em!

Ok enough rambling, you guys have heard enough of me these days...anyhow
I've gotta get back to catching up on this list!

*hugs n' dooks*

Amy & the brat pack ;O)

~~~
Visit Miya (Pants), Nina (Bean), Rascal (Tazzums), Jack (Jackie), Joey
(Jo-Jo), & Koty the doggie (Roofy-Roes) @
http://www.geocities.com/neenerbean_78=20
"There's a time to keep it up, a time to keep it in..." -Tori Amos