From:
Kevin Farlee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2011 07:16:12 -0700
>Anyone know where I can get some Lupron? It kept my last fert with
>adrenal alive for 2 extra years. I would like to give her the same
>chance. I do not want to do melatonin implants....
>
>CathyM

Well, as Lupron is a prescription medication, your first stop is to
find a vet who understands how to use and prescribe it. If that vet
carries Lupron at a reasonable cost, you're done. If not, AND if (s)he
is willing to write you a prescription, then we move on to step 2,
finding a mail-order pharmacy that will dispense individual doses of
Lupron.