From:
Sharon Burbine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 1995 22:14:19 -0400
Just a note to let everyone know that the Mass Friends of the Domestic Ferret
Group will have its first public showing this Friday, July 21 and Sat July
22, in the Town of Wakefield, MA.  Every year the town has a sidewalk bazaar
sale where the merchants hold sales and various groups gather to get their
messages out.

We have a table that will be set up in front of the Shawmut Bank, corner of
Main Street and Chestnut St. Wakefield both days from 9AM to 5PM.  Please, if
you're around the town of Wakefield, stop by and sign our petition to help
Bill 295 or just hang out and introduce yourself.  There is plenty of
handouts for the public, also, because we're a FFZ we will not have any live
fuzzies there.  We figured we'd play the video Ferrets Unmasked for the
public.  That video is the next best thing to the real ones.

Also, would like to thank Tricia Conley, Tri State Frisky Ferret Club for
lending us a hand on Friday.  She will be there to answer questions on
ferrets and give out information.  Bill, Gigi, Ronnie and Joyce, thanks to
you all too!

Also, we're passing out to anyone who signs the petition a GREEN ribbon along
with a note telling people of our solidarity with our brother and sister
ferret supporters/activists in CA and the other states.  Hopefully, come the
Monday morning commute into Boston, a lot of cars will have green ribbons on
their antennas.

Again, if you're able to show up, please do.  If not, wish us luck!