From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 1997 10:41:00 -0400
I would like to make a proposal to all of you that, in addition to everything
else, we start a ribbon campaign.  Something like you see for "Freedom of
Speech" all over the net, etc., etc.  This would be a standardized ribbon
that we could plaster (or harass everyone into plastering) all over the net.
In addition to linking it to the Kodo page, it probably wouldn't be a bad
idea for someone to create a generalized page on the plight of ferrets in
practically every state.

I've already created a black ribbon with the words "Kodo Lives" across the
middle and "Ferret Freedom" along the bottom.  My particular ribbon links to
the Kodo update page on KozyKingdom.  I'm hardly a graphics artist but I did
my best with this one.

I'm sure everyone out there will have their own ideas as to colors, look,
etc., and we could debate this for weeks, but this is mine and I submit it
for your approval.  Please take a look at it at:

  http://www.gate.net/~mjanke

It's right at the top of the main page, ya can't miss it.   Please tell me
what you think of the look and the idea.  If you want to snag the graphic
for your own use, just right click on it and save it.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke - [log in to unmask]
* Member, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
* Editor, SFFCR's Ferret Footnotes Newsletter
* Webmaster, SFFCR's web site
*
* Shelter Website - http://www.gate.net/~mjanke
* Kodo Lives