From:
Kylie Preisig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 00:07:57 -0000
>Date:    Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:39:36 -0600
>From:    Jenny M Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
>Don't join a campaign, _start one_!!!!!!!!!  And make it a good one!...

I may just have to start my own campaign.  But I don't want to reinvent the
wheel, and I know there is the South Australian campaign - which seems to
have stalled a bit, and there was a guy on the FML when I was on last who
was writing to someone in the relevant government department.  I was hoping
he'd still be on.  I'll have to search the back issues and find his
address.

No-one in Australia has contacted me with anything relevant.  Are there
many Aussies on the list?  People I know who have been on seem to start
in a blaze of enthusiasm and then leave a bit later when they find the
discussion is 99% USA oriented and there is so much that is just not
relevant to ferret owning in Australia.  Extending the theory to NZ, Sam
is a notable exception :)

Maybe I need to start my own Aussie ferret list as well.

Byeeee,
Kylie
Ferretless in Queensland

[Moderator's note: There are 18 .AU subscribers, and, I suppose, many more
Australian subscribers with generic email addresses, such as yourself.
Oh, and the next poster, who has some news :-)  BIG]