From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 1996 20:53:12 -0500
My new cage is here!!!!  It's HUGE - 5'X2'X1'8".  Megan keeps calling me a
'free-range' ferret.  Don't know what that is - is it good?  Anyway, she
says I can have a housewarming, but I don't know what that is either.
Something about taking my picture and making a 'page'?

The best news, however, is I now have room for a roomate.  A ferret that is;
we don't want no smelly cats here!  Megan says we should find a shelter and
call them, but the closest shelter she knows was in Hamilton and closed
recently.  So, the big question is - does anyone know of a shelter in South
Western Ontario (between Toronto - Niagra Falls - Windsor/Sarnia)?  She said
there's one near Barrie, but that's a four hour drive, so she wants to try
closer first).

We decided on a wish list together:

 * 1-4 years old
 * used to getting along with other ferrets (since I've never met another
   one),  * litter trained.

Megan wants one who likes to cuddle (why would you want to do that?) and
said something about 'stable personality'.  I think that's an insult, but
I'm not sure.  After all, I'm fixed, so I must be stable, and the new ferret
probably would be also!  We also don't care about colour (no one could be a
beautiful as me anyway!) or what sex (something else I don't know about!).
Oh yea, she said to say we feed Iams Cat + Lamb and rice + Pet Value's
Performa kitten.

So, if anyone knows of a ferret who want's to bunk in my cool new pad with
me, or can help us find a shelter or breeder, let us know.  Write me at
[log in to unmask] if you can help.

Monster, the ferret with the coolest new cage on the block!