From:
Al Gearhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 1996 23:32:06 -0500
Hey all...

I just thought I would let you all know that the pictures of some of the
Fredonia ferrets that made their way down South has been posted on my web
site.  I was lucky enough to have had the pleasure of their company for one
night last wknd.  I won't devulge the entire story here so you have
something to read while browsing the pictures.  Point those browser to...

http://users.aol.com/AlGearhart/

On another note, have sold out two orders of the clear tubes (18).  I will
be making another order soon, so if you are interested let me know.  The
information on the tubes is in the last fml advertising edition along with
lots of other goodies from other folks.

One final note... If anyone has any ideas: perhaps you know someone who
would be traveling through the SW US for Thanksgiving break, particularly
thru OK and on to NM please let Kaye know so the last of the Fredonia kids
can get to their new home.

Thanx,
Al Gearhart
Daisy, Luke, Bo, & Beauty