From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 2009 02:04:32 -0700
Just wanted to give an update on my poor injured Puck who got his face
wedged under a closet door. We went to the vet and had skull x-rays as
well as fluid pulled out of his head with a syringe. X-rays revealed
no fractures. Fluid continued to leach out the couple days after our
visit. He's still on antibiotics as the Xray revealed very congested
sinuses on one side and the fluid from his head was quite foul
smelling.

[First 3 links redirect to ferretocious.com, the 4th to youtube  BIG]

Here he was just four days ago:
http://tinyurl.com/nfofhm

And here he is now!!!!
http://tinyurl.com/phynse

Yesterday playing
http://tinyurl.com/pwo9ms

And here he is this evening playing with the rest of the ferrets
http://tinyurl.com/pe5ef3

For those that don't know my cats that's Penny the Exotic Shorthair,
Percy the Persian and CafŽ Mocha the Valencia the Ragamuffin - all
cats I adopted from shelters as adults and sweetest kitties ever.
They LOVE the ferrets :)!!!

Laura

PS: http://www.tinyurl.com is a site you can use to shorten URL's so
they don't break in emails or forums - and it's FREE :)