Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 15:41:51 EST
The Triangle Ferret Lovers club (TriFL) of NC Spring Yard Sale will be
held on Saturday, April 27th.  Monies raised from the event are split 70%
to Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven shelter (FGRH - www.FerretGuardian.org)
and 30% to TriFL.

Donations are currently being accepted.  Also we need 'loaders' on Friday
night (April 26th) and staffers on Saturday for the 7a-2p sale.

TriFL has two drop off locations for salable merchandise in Raleigh: North
Raleigh - Wake Forest Rd & I-440 or east Raleigh: Poole Rd. & I-440.

As I am currently doing, please rummage thru your spring cleaning of the
home and donate items (no clothes or books, sorry) for the Yard Sale.

Thanks so much for helping out the FGRH shelter.

Shari Gunter
919-231-3222
Triangle Ferret Lovers club, NC
www.TriFL.org