From:
Amy Sodus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:00:22 EDT
>Ipo does not eat anything else and I am worried she is so skinny but
>bounces around so actively!  help help help!  Any help is welcome!

I wouldn't worry too much.  One of mine is soo picky and so Mr. Prince he
actually won't eat ferretvite sometimes because it'll get on his fur.  He
will touch his food, one certian type of treat, ferretone and vite.  That's
it.  The others on the other hand. (esp. the 2)  Loki is very skinny and
low weight for the same body and bone size as his brother.  Loki can be
very playful and psychotic.  (when he's not being the moody Mr. Prince)
Loki is usually very very playful and is the head ferret.  The baby is
actually more than a full pound heaver than him.

Amy and the boys