From:
Monica Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 12:41:59 PST
Hi everyone and hugs and kisses to the fuzzies, and my thoughts and prayers
to all those sick or who have passed over.

asked my doc about that, the n/d from Hills Science Diet and he said yes,
they make it but not to worry about feeding Slinky that right now, only if
she starts to lose weight.  He said the pred will cause her to eat like a
horse but the chemo treatments will probably offset that a bit.

I have a postal scale and am continuing to weigh everyone to monitor
weight.  Will pay strict attention to Slinky for any significant weight
fluctuation.

Thanks for listening and have a good day.

Monica and the Weasel Ward

James, Clyde, Squeeker, Slinky, Tango, Cash, Taffy, Amanda,
Yuki, Keegan, Jewel, Samson, Bear, Felix, Karizma.
Bonnie and Bartles, gone but not forgotten.
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/ferretsrule1