From:
Jo Wolfe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 04:29:06 -0700
Sorry to say this but whether family or not, hardship or not, I feel I
would still have to report this kind of behavior to not only the animal
welfare league, but how about the health department!?!  I guess I wouldn't
care for her/his health so much, as he/she is the one allowing the
behavior.  But what about the health of other humanoids in the dwelling?
Not to mention the potential problems to the animals health.  I don't want
to sound like I'm on a soapbox or anything because I can't tell from your
posting how severe the problem is.  Is she/he leaving the feces, etc
without cleaning it up?  Is this a rental where the health of future
residents could be affected?  Overall this sounds like a difficult position
your in!!!  GOOD LUCK!

LilLoneWolf