From:
Alex Haynal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 19:36:07 GMT
I've been kicking this idea around for quite some time....

While browsing through the news stands I came upon the Exotic Market Review
ans the Exotic and Small Animal Guide.  I was excited at finding, finally, a
publication geared towards my interests.  As I read through these issues and
became a regular reader, I realized that I could have written these
articals.  Not to put down anything that has appeared in either of these
publications.  I'm sure these people are very knowledgeable.  It just
sparked an interested in publishing my own newsletter of sorts.

It would be geared to the exotic and small animal hobbiest and beginner
breeder.  I'm sure there are lot of us out there. With some articals, pet
store reviews, breeder reviews, ads....you know...the usual...but written
from a hobbiest/hopeful breeder's point of view.

If anyone would be interested in receiving this newsletter, or contributing
articals, ads, reviews or the like, please contact me via e-mail at

Also, I'm sure there would be a VERY slight charge for the mailing of these
newsletters, maybe a self-addressed-stamped-envelope kind of thing.  If you
live in the Chicago area or suburbs, hopefully you will be able to find
copies there, free of charge, if I can get some support from local vendors.

I'm looking forward to getting this project off the ground and hearing some
response.

Thanks in advance :)