From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 21:50:24 -0400
Okay, I just learned from Linda that of the 22 research suppliers on that
website it appears that two of those definitely supply ferrets, and the
rest supply dogs, cats, or both.  Then an FML reader mentioned one in
Wednesday's FML, and we ran into that one not of the website which
supplied ferrets for that Lycopene study.  So, at least 3 or 4 supplying
ferrets for research?  That sound right?