From:
Craig Vanderpool <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 16:08:44 -0700
Fellow Fuzzie Fans

I need help.  I need to get my fuzzie "Moose" to Denver CO From Seattle WA.
I have been working out there on a new job while my wife is staying behind
in Seattle to sell the house.

We are trying to keep the house pristine in order to sell, and that
requires Moose to stay in his cage, allot.

The only airline that doesn't consider him a "rodent" (ignorant fools)
is Delta, and they want 165 bucks to ship him out there.

Any advise or help would be greatly appreciated.

Craig