From:
Anna Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 1996 23:57:28 GMT
Omigosh!!  I had a few complaints in the last month or so about my web page
form giving an error when ppl tried to submit their ferrets' names.  Since
the messages usually included the names the ppl were trying to submit, I
didn't check out the problem on the form.  It worked before, what could have
changed?  Then I decided my pages were getting a little outdated (Butch and
Sundance were listed as barely eleven months old and they're now about
fourteen months), so I went to update them.  Well, to make a long story
short, the form DID have an error.  It has since been fixed.  You'll also
find the latest update of the name list there.  So, if you STILL haven't
added your names to the list:

http://www.comland.com/~ahn/addferret.html
or if you want to SEE the list, or find out if you've already been added:
http://www.comland.com/~ahn/ferretlist.html
Sorry about the problems!

Oh, and one more thing...  I changed accounts awhile back (November I think)
so be sure you're checking at COMLAND.COM not EDEN.COM.  For some reason, I
can still get my mail on that old account but I only check it about once a
month.

Well, that's it for now!!

Anna