From:
Mike Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 20:46:54 -0500
I have received an overwhelming amount of e-mail.  I'll try to respond to
each of you individually, but I wanted to post a short note of thanks here.
Prozac is doing somewhat better, I'm starting to hope he might even make it,
the bad news now is, Little'bit has it, I guess I expected that.  But your
encouragement and prayers have been my strength, and I thank you all.
Prozac's diarrhea is starting to come under control, and I think his weight
loss is in check, no gain, but the good news is no loss ether!  Little'bit
just started, but now I'm ready, and I'm not waiting this time.

Once again, I thank you all, and if I don't answer you personally I
apologize... I'm trying :)

All my Love, Take good care, Porzac and Little'Bit send there Love and
thanks, also...

                Mike, Prozac and Little'Bit