Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 09:55:33 -0500
Alexandra in MA wrote:

>Renee Downs was our guest this weekend. I warned her. I told Renee
>that Puma bit. Loves to bite. Would bite her if she wasn't careful.
>Renee said "That's Okaaaay..."
>
>That's all I have to say about the matter.

My response:
Well, I have something more to say (and you act surprised, why?):
In recent editions of the FML, Alexandra in MA has pointed out that
dear little Puma prefers to starve than to eat meat. Let it be known
that, at the time the tiny Puma became intimately acquainted with my
nose, I was offering her a Totally Ferret chicken bit - not the kibble
like treats, but the tiny piece of dried flesh.

While this, to ME anyway, completely supports Alexandra's statement
that Puma does not care for meat intended for ferrets, it also makes me
wonder if she is just NOT being offered the acceptible version. She did
seem to enjoy my nose, as well as the flesh of notable other FMLers.
There was a closet Alexandra wouldn't let me enter. Hmmmm, wonder if
that is Puma's stash!

--
renee :)
It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the