Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2008 15:12:32 -0500
My fellow FMLers,

We need help with the transportation of the overflowing ferrets (60 or
more) to neighboring FL states. Please keep in mind if you do wish to
help us out you will NOT BE TRANSPORTING 60 ferrets. If we get quite a
bit of help with this I can split things up quite a bit. Transport from
Tallahassee to Tennessee then west to the area around Memphis. So I
need help going through the states of Georgia or Alabama or both, then
someone to help with the further transport north to Tennessee, then I
need help transporting ferrets to WEST Tennessee over to Hernando
Mississippi.

So who can help. Shelters are taking in the overflow of ferrets from
the Broward Ferret Rescue but not all can help or do the transporting.
PLEASE help us out by driving a few hours. JUST think you can take a
look at all the trees changing colors for the winter. Gas prices have
gone down quite a bit now SO please we need to make room for ferrets
on a waiting list.

ALSO, if you are in the stated mentioned above and can help with taking
in ferrets please let me know ASAP! Even if its one or two that enough.
This shelter has more ferrets waiting to come in.

Thanks folks

--
Misty Hosier
Kiki's Corner, Ferret Home