From:
Cindy Zientek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 08:44:29 -0400
Hello Everyone,

I have a questions please.  My little angels who were perfectly potty
trained and never did anything wrong in the house and are allowed to roam
freely, have been fooling me.  I was cleaning under a dresser they love
to sleep under and found it, a big pile of poop hidden in the corner.  I
got a new fella, Sammy, who may be the culprit as my other, Slick, never
did this but may be now.  Does anyone have any suggestions for this or is
this just something they will do and I will clean?  I wont lock them up
as I just love to have them out with me but since I cant see them do it
I dont know how to stop them.  I dont want to close the bottom of the
dresser off because they like to sleep in one of the drawers a lot.  I
really would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks for any advice.
Cindy, Slick and Sammy