From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 10:42:37 -0400
SUNDAY OCT 15, 2006
MAFF  Renfaire Event, Post #79 AMvets, Natick MA.
Join us as we  offer out our wares pagan style.  Shop in our bargain
buckets for the steal of the century on bedding, tee shirts and MORE
Silent Auction & Live auction bake sale items-  See the Castle cake
with ferret damsel in the tower!  Who will win it?

SATURDAY  OCT 21 , 2006 -- Ferret Meetup  3-5 PM
Join Shelter Dad Dino & Director Greg for ferret related chat!  Meet in
the food court area of Colony MIll Marketplace, 222 West St., Keene, NH
Always a great time and topics for discussion vary.  New to our group
check us out & sign in at:  http://ferret.meetup.com/196/

SUNDAY   OCT 29, 2006
FERRET Education  Clinic -  11AM - 2 PM  PETCO  Key Rd, Keene, NH
Learn about basic ferret care & training. Several volunteers will be on
hand. Tee shirts available for sale also Halloween baskets!  For more
information contact via email:  [log in to unmask]

SATURDAY
NOV 18, 2006   10 AM - 2 PM  ADOPTION DAYS & BAKE SALE for Ferret Wise at
PETCO, Key Rd Keene, NH
Bring your appetite and pick up goodies for the coming Holiday
meal.  We will have photos of ferrets for adoption on hand.

SATURDAY
NOV 18, 2006  3-5PM
FERRET MEETUP -  Colony MIll Mktplc  222 West Street , Keene NH ,
please meet in the Food Court for lots fo discussion & pre Thanksgivng
cheer!  New to our group? Check it out at:
http://ferret.meetup.com/196/