From:
Mike & Terra Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 09:14:34 -0500
Hi....Do I ever know the name game.  When we got our two youngest furkids,
they were nameless for nearly 3 weeks, while I tried to think of two names
that went together.  I needed a boy and a girl name, and I eventually came
up with Winnie and Roo.  You know....WINNIE the pooh and kanga's ROO!!  Our
other two ferrets names are Smokee and Digger.  But as for name suggestions
for your babies....I think that Clifford and Iggy are cute names for boys.
And Sally and LouLou are cute for girls.  Hope I helped you out.

Good luck!!

Terra (ferret owned human)
Arianne (ferret owned baby)
Smokee, Digger, Winnie, and Roo (The fabulous FOUR)