From:
Julie Rathsack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 08:48:56 -0500
Hey everyone!

I just found out that my youngest, 3-year-old ferret Snowball, has to have
adrenal surgery.  It's scheduled for next Monday, January 7th.

My vet, who I love dearly, said that they keep ferrets for 2 to 3 days
after to make sure they are eating alright and feeling better.  I was
just wondering if anyone knew how risky this surgery is for ferrets.

If it is risky, I was going to take the day off from work and stay at the
vet's office during the operation, but if it's just a simple procedure, I
was going to take off the day on Thursday when I can be home with her on
her first day home.  I have three ferrets (my oldest is 5) and this is the
first health problem I've had with them.  If anyone has any special
advice, I'm listening ([log in to unmask])!

Thanks!

Love,
Julie & Her Bubbas
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Park/2037/BubbaLand.html