From:
Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 19:57:13 EDT
It was almost a case of drop and run.  A young man rang the doorbell and
thrust a ferret into my wife's arms, said "I found it and my mom won't
let me keep it," then took off as fast as he could go.

The ferret was somewhat dirty, hungry, apparently been outside for a
while, but one of the sweetest ferrets I've seen.  It has obviously been
with someone who has given it lots of love and attention.  Loves to play,
discovered the joys of dryer tube play today, constantly dancing and
dooking and following me everywhere.

If you are in the greater Merrimack, NH area and have lost a ferret,
please phone or email me with the description -- color, sex, age,
markings.  I'd love to see this ferret reunited with its owner.

Dick B.
4 Li'l Paws Ferret Shelter
Merrimack, NH  03054
603-424-2941