Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 11:04:34 EDT
A new law was passed this past assembly which affects all rescues working
out of Virginia.  While the law has many good points - it also has many
bad points for us Rescues.  My webmistress Megan Snyder has done a
wonderful job putting on our website the bill and the points which I
don't like and contacts on who to write and even a form letter you can
personalize to how you feel.

If a Rescue has ever touched your life please take a moment to write a
letter.  I know most of us do much more than just rescue.  We spend a good
amount of time educating, answering questions, providing lessons on ferret
care, referring country wide people to local rescues and being there when
you no longer want your ferrets.  We do this with little funds but lots of
love.

Please go to http://www.ferretsr1.com
for more info on the bill.

Faith