From:
Jennifer Henderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 13:56:25 -0600
Hey all out there!  I will be traveling to the New Jersey (Monroe) New York
(Brooklyn, Manhattan) areas over the holidays.  I'll be in these areas from
December 22nd through January 1st.  Since there is NEVER anything happening
down here (Sarasota, Florida) I was hoping to catch SOME TYPE OF FERRET
EVENT while I'm up north.  PLEASE, PLEASE, e-mail me with any "goings-on"
in these areas.  "I'm dyin' heeaahh" :)

Now I should probably intro myself.
Jennifer-a 23 year old "southern belle" born and raised here in "good 'ol
Florida" (whoooo a native..there's not too many of them round these parts)
I currently have 6 cutey pies (Geech, Snickers, Bodie, Breezy, Delta, and
Cinnaberry)all shelter/rescue ferrets, thank you very much.....I need to
take a moment here to intro Skeeter, my ferret angel waiting for me at the
Bridge.  I also have 3 leopard geckos, a hamster, and a hairless rat (yes,
hairless-he is supposed to be that way and YES, HE IS THE CUTEST THING!)

My ferret addiction began with Geech almost 4 years ago (in less than a
month "ferret math" struck-Bless my Skeeter).  The whole animal addiction
(geckos, hamsters, hairless rats, etc.) began when I popped out (so I've
been told).  I work hard..I pay the bills so my babies have a house to
lounge, sleep, and play in....heyyy, wait a minute..I think I'm gettin'
jipped.

Nope-thought about it..all those warm fuzzy kisses are worth it.  (Well,
the rat's kisses aren't so fuzzy and the gecko's are kinda cold, but
they're all worth it!!)

Happy Holidays!
Let's not kid ourselves..no matter how naughty our ferrets are...Santa's
still gonna deliver!