From:
Louie & Candy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 18:05:53 -0600
I thought that because it was such a wonderful weekend I would shampoo my
carpets, sort of get an early start on the spring cleaning thing.  Well my
newest little carpet shark "Sassy" thought she would help me.  For some
reason the noise of the shampooer does not bother her all the others run 30
different directions.  Any way she wanted to help.  So she would ride on
the wand part of the shampooer and dance around it and hiss.  then when I
would use the big part of the machine all she wanted to do was ride on top
of it.  so I would pick her up so she could ride on it.  When it was all
said and done she got a bath and my carpets got clean.  Now if I could only
get the other to help as much as her " I don't think so".  Oh yeah she had
to make sure that the carpet smelled nice and clean and that it passed her
white paw inception "ha ha ha".  Life with ferret's who knew that it would
be so much fun no matter what the task.  If you have ferrets you have lots
of fun at what ever you are doing.  I can not imagine what my life would be
like with out them now.  I have ones that love to help me sort out my
closet, vacuum yes you heard right, dust, work on the computer and now
shampoo carpets.  Oh yeah PePe he is the lover of the bunch so he will do
anything for the girls.  Ferrets they are such adorable,fun, and mostly
just loveable little creatures.

From all of my helpers.
Scrappy,Chyna,PePe,Buddy,Precious & Sassy
Candy & The 6 Pillow Piranhas