From:
Roger Vaughn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 21:37:57 -0500
>whole males and adrenal ferrets... i break out in red welts wherever
> they touch me...worst case, so far...or ugly red rashes...least
>reaction being tingling where they touch me...

Gosh, maybe you should market yourself as a cheaper alternative to the
Tennessee Panel!  Just imagine, "Hey, could you hold my ferret for a
moment and see if he's adrenal?"

*** This is intended to be humor.  I take no pleasure in the allergies of
others.  No humans or ferrets were harmed in writing this post, though a
small number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.  Objects in
mirror are closer than they appear.  Road narrows.  Hot coffee may be
hot.  Gently insert pointed end between teeth.++   What a world we live
in when everything said or made needs a disclaimer attached.

++ 10 points to anyone who can name the source (though this is probably
horribly mangled).

roger

[Moderator's note: Maybe it's humor, but as you and another poster have
pointed out, this is a very interesting clue!  BIG]