Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2009 01:31:53 -0800
>While holding him close to you in his sleep sack, offer him some
>warmed water from your mouth. This action creates some sort of bonding
>with the ferrets that they enjoy. It has helped me get some biters to
>become cuddle bugs. And helped stand offish ferrets come to me for a
>snooze or a cuddle.

So says Kim

Dear Kim,

You didn't come right out and say it, but the implication you make is
for the ferret to lick your lips as you slowly expel the warmed mouth
water.

Do I understand you? The ferret is to lick your mouth?

I shall with hold any further words here until I'm made certain of
that which I say I understand.

Thank you,

Edward Lipinski