From:
"Eaton,Samantha" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 12:29:02 -0500
hi to all fuzzies and their owners:
I'm new to the list and let me first just say that I really love it.
I've been on other lists in the past and this one is super!  its really
informative and fun, and its so great to be able to listen to people who
feel the same way about fuzzies and have the same questions as I do!

now, I recently discovered that an acquaintance of mine has a ferret.  I
have wanted to get another ferret so that Fetty(Fettucini Alfredo) can have
a buddy to play with, but I'm not able to at this time due to certain
circumstances out of my control.  so my new friend and I were thinking that
maybe we could arrange a meeting of our fuzzheads...my Fetty is a male,
just turned one on Valentines Day, and hers is a female about 4 or so... so
I was wondering, any advice on this?  We'd both love to have our ferrets
have another ferret to play with a bit, but would this cause any problems?
e-mail me please!([log in to unmask])

next, I've been looking for a new cage for my fuzzball(admittedly, for a
belated b-day present), and I'd like just a nice sized cage, preferably
with a plastic bottom--my metal one rusts, what a huge pain--but I can't
find any that I feel aren't overpriced.  I expect to have to pay quite a
bit for them, but the prices for the cages I like seem outrageous to me!
any ideas or advice on where I can get a nicesized cage for my fuzzy in
good shape for less than a million dollars?  any thoughts would and will be
appreciated!!  thanks!

the wild one and his person, Sam