From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 1996 16:20:37 -0800
Hi All,

I am so thrilled to tell you that the 3 amigos I was trying to place
together now have a most wonderful new home.  A lady called me about the
club and was looking to adopt another ferret as I had told you about before.
She called back and we took the 3 to meet her and her husband and their
little girl Digger.  These people had a beautiful huge home with an
unfinished basement.  There was a smaller room down there that was
absolutely full of kitten cozys and toys and blankeys etc.....  The 3 babies
were soooooo excited that they were running all over the place and hopping
and jumping and dooking as I have never seen any ferrets do before.  The
couple was young and has no kids.  They of course fell in love with the new
ones immediately.  They didn't care a hoot when the new kids backed into
every corner and went on the carpet in part of the basement.  They feed the
right food and everything.  I was absolutely thrilled when they said they
would give them a great home for the rest of their lives.  To complete the
dream adoption they filled out all the membership papers and paid to join
FANG right then.  I walked away from there with the biggest smile I may have
ever smiled and a heart full of joy.  The funny thing is I picked up another
unwanted little guy that very same afternoon.  I already knew exactly in
which home I wanted to place him and he will meet his new Mommy as soon as
her tax return arrives in a few days.  Oh such Joy!  I am so at peace now
that all these special little ones have homes or have a home lined up.  Only
problem is the new little stinker Bo decided the VCR controls rubber buttons
were real yummy and he stole it while I was sleeping last nite and boy what
a chewed up mess he made of two of the buttons.  Oh well, I knew he liked it
and planned to put him in the bedroom while I slept so he couldn't get it
but I fell asleep unexpectedly and he got a good chewy treat!<G> LOL!!!!
Ferrets : can't live with them and can't live without them!<G>

*      Kelleen & the INSANE Animal House              *
*      President and Founder of F.A.N.G.              *
*      (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)       *
*      Boise, Idaho                                   *
*   I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday!  *
*   All they want is lots of love and great chow.     *
*         Idiocy is our only option!                  *
*     Dustin Hoffman from movie Outbreak              *