From:
Natalie Binder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 16:22:49 -0700
                 WARNING! WARNING!

A new epidemic is ripping through the world of ferret lovers everywhere.
Commonly known as ferret addiction, this disease can cause numerous little
piles of poop around you home, as well as cause inexplicable lumps in throw
rugs, sheets, and blankets.  Though no studies have confirmed it, it is also
widely accepted that this disease can distroy your couch.  Symptoms are as
follows:

1. You become unexplainably excited when you find a pile of poop in the
   litter box.

2. The nose count in your home exceeds five.

3. Even though all your ferrets are neutered, they seem to multiply at
the rate of one or more a week.

4. You discover tiny shark fins patrolling your carpet.

5. Any and all spare time (and money) is spent playing with the ferrets.

6. Your friends are tired of coming over to "watch the fuzzies."
   (Could it be? Nah.)

If you have three or more of these symptoms, you have a severe case of
ferret addiction.  As far as we know, it's incurable (who'd want to cure
it?).  You better just go out and buy your tenth ferret.

Signed,

Natalie
and the soon-to-be ferret Quincunx

P.S. As soon as I get her, Quin herself will soon be here to tell all
about her strange name and its origin.