From:
Beverly Burge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 1997 07:54:14 +0000
All of us ferret lovers here in Israel have been following the story of Kodo
closely and were pleased to hear of the stay.  Hang in there, we are all
sending good vibes in your direction.  We have a severe problem herein
Israel, as rabies serum for ferrets is not available.  For that matter
neither is the proper distemper shot (only the Fort Dodge Galaxy 3 or 5
series).  I am going to the states in July, but unfortunatly, I will be in
San Diego (training at the zoo) for the most part, but will have a week in
New York.  I would like to find out if I can purchase multiple doses to
bring home to Israel with me.  If any knows of a good ferret vet in the
Bronx Zoo area, please contact me.

Thanks,

Beverly Burge
Zoological Assistant