From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 16:52:51 -0400
I'm in the process of updating the FAQ.  This will be a major update,
including a couple of new sections.  I'm even thinking about creating a
whole new part -- probably about ferret history, domestication, taxonomy,
etc., thanks to Mo' Bob's efforts of the last few years -- and I'll probably
put together Medical FAQs on gastric ulcers / Helicobacter and rabies, too,
if I can pull together enough solid references.

If there's anything you'd like to change about the FAQ, any information it
needs (or should leave out), questions you're sick of seeing here, sections
you think are unclear or don't agree with, now's your best chance to get it
fixed right away.  Drop me a note, preferably with "FAQ" in the Subject.
(If you send your comments to the FML, please Cc: me.  This update will be
taking enough time that I may have to let the FML fall behind for a couple
of days.)

Thanks to everyone who made suggestions over the last five months, and to
everyone whose ideas and writings I've shamelessly swiped (with proper
credit) for the FAQ.  Special thanks to Bruce Williams for his advice and
information, excellent as always, and to BIG for swamping my mailbox every
morning with the FML.

Wish me luck.  I'll let you all know when it's done.

--
- Pam Greene
Ferret Central <http://www.optics.rochester.edu:8080/users/pgreene/>