Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2013 21:13:31 -0400
http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/for/4095361488.html

Hi,
I just wanted to let everyone know that the 4 year old ferret from
Astoria, NY I found on Craigslist and forwarded to the FML is now
mine. See link above.

My husband met her former owner in Newark Penn Station after she was
smuggled out of NYC on the train to Jersey.

Taser is a sweet, petite marked white, she is not really albino, she
has very dark red eyes and grey tips on her tail and lower back. She
may be deaf, I used a squeaky toy behind her and she did not seem to
react. Maybe she was too busy sniffing around in a new place. I've
never had a deaf ferret before. I will get her checked by a vet in a
week or so after she gets used to her new home, she seems healthy, did
a normal poop, so I don't want to over stress her. I will still be
searching for a female mitt with the white feet and bib and a black
nose, but I'm afraid I'll never find another one, they seem to be
very rare,

Thanks, debbie