From:
"Robert B. Raymond" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 1995 14:56:34 -0400
Recently, in conjuction with treating my ferret Malachai's stomach ulcer, I
heard that the buzz from a few ferret organizations in the New England area
was that certain herbal treatments, such as Slippery Elm, are good for
ferrets with stomach ulcers.

Although I am a believer in herbal and homeopathic remedies for certain
ailments, this does not feel right to me. I'd like to ask that the
subscribing vets please comment on the above in this forum. I'm sticking to
Carafate and Amoxicillin.

Bob