From:
Juliana Quadrozzi - GA Domestic Ferret Assocation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 1997 14:52:36 -0500
The GA Domestic Ferret Association Xmas Party will be held on December 14th
(NEXT SUNDAY!) at 2:00 pm - Midway Park, Cumming, GA.  The newsletter
announcing the party was sent out to the membership last week & to date we
have only received only 1 response to this FUN-FILLED, FERRET FRIENDLY,
covered-dish event.  The building has been reserved & PAID FOR.  Also, the
GDFA will restrict smoking to outside for this & all future planned events.

This annual Xmas party is open to everyone.  Most of our fosters will be
there showing off their stuff looking for parents.  We'll have ferret info
for the taking & a large selection of ferret supplies & incidentals
available.  Business class members get a 10% discount off our already low
prices - all proceedes go toward supporting the medical expenses of our
fosters.  Your support helps us support homeless & medically challenged
ferrets.

PLEASE RSVP to Jan Lovell <[log in to unmask]> or (770) 442-5917 with the
number of people coming in your party & what you'll be bringing to add to
the refreshment table.

LONG LIVE KODO

Juliana
Frodo, Rocks, Anola Gay, SNAFU, FUBAR, Tabu,
Chaos, Tuxedo, Bijou, Fiasco, & Dazzle