From:
FERRET1 Ferret-Mommy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 07:46:35 PDT
Hello Everyone,

Saturday morning, a friend of mine called me and said she had found a ferret
laying on her front porch.  She didn't know what to do with the poor little
guy, so I went and picked him up.  I figgure that he was dropped off, but
then again, maybe he accidently got out of someones house.  If you, or
someone you know in the Houghton Lake MI area have lost a ferret, please
contact me.

He seems to be in good health, besides being a little thin, has an excelent
temprament, uses the litter pan, and comes when I tap on the floor.  Again,
if you know who this ferret might belong to, please contact me.

Have a GREAT DAY!

Ferret Love & Dooks
Vikki
Sunshine Ferretry & Shelter