Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 09:57:54 EDT
>Are there any owners of ferrets and skunks in the same household and if
>so, do they get along?  Where might one purchase a skunk?  Have read there
>are about three states which don't allow skunk ownership, but this could
>of changed.

Debbie, there are several people who have skunks and ferrets.  They kinda
seem to go hand in paw!  Their personalities and diet requirements are
quite different.  Some get along with one another and some don't, it mostly
depends on the ferret and skunk involved, but it is possible for them to
cohabitate peacefully.  I'll send you some info privately.

Carla Roberts
ADSA, AL President
http://www.skunks.org/Home.htm