Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 20:56:07 EST
On Sunday, December 16th from 5pm-7pm, the Triangle Ferret Lovers club
will meet and socialize!  Here are the details of the location:

Discount Pet Supply Store
7408 Creedmoor Road
Creedmoor Road @ Lynn Road
Stonehenge Marketplace Shopping Center
Northwest area of Raleigh, NC
(Do a www.MapQuest.com search for specifics.)

Ferrets are welcome if up to date on vaccinations and are free of fleas or
illness (ECE, ADV, etc.).

Cindy will bring the box set up that we used at the National Guard Armory
mtg/social location, and I will bring ferret and human merchandise for you
last minute holiday shoppers.  Also, we may have discount gift certificates
available for Discount Pet Supply merchandise!

Please come join us!

Shari Gunter
Special Affairs Chairperson
Triangle Ferret Lovers club, NC