Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 12:14:42 -0400
* I bought a small bag of seafood flavored cat treats.  I later found out
that fuzzies aren't supposed to like seafood.  Don't tell Max!  He loves
them as treats just as much as chicken flavored Ferret Bites.

* I live in the northwest Detroit area (Redford Twp.), and know that
several ferrets have been sold at local shops, but I've only run across
one other owner (at the vet).  Anyone in my area interested in starting
a local club?  I'm thinking of a get together and let the fuzzies play,
share info & stories type club, not a political lobbying, crusading type
of thing. Maybe down the line getting a show or something together, but
not a major time commitment organization.  Any interested parties please
e-mail me.

* My wife, Dawn, has recently taken on a second part time job that has her
on her feet continuously.  I prepped her a plastic tub of hot water with
epsom salts to soak her feet in.  While adding the water, before the salts
went in, our fuzzies Max( 6 mo. male) and Sophia (3 mo. female) got curious.
Neither of them get frantic at bath time, but I wouldn't have expected them
to crawl into a tub of warm water.  They were so persistent that when Dawn
was done, I rinsed the tub and filled it with cooler (not cold) water.  They
both enjoyed crawling in and out of it.  Sophia kept putting her nose in it
and moving around as if she were rooting in the grass.  We had about two or
so inches of water in it, so Sophia got pretty wet.  Being a little larger,
Max only got his paws wet.  He also was a little more cautious about getting
in, and wasn't as playful in it as Sophia, though he did play some.

Best two all,
                Steve, Dawn, Max & Sophia