From:
Crystal Ferraro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:41:36 -0800
Dear FMLers,

Somehow I managed to hit the send button, and my heart hurts as it did
that moment Ziggy slipped away from me.  This is so much harder than I
ever imagined.  I'm afraid that when the pain finally eases I will forget
my sweet pet.

I have three fuzzbutts who have been showering me with kisses -- they
know.  But nothing is easing the pain.  On top of dealing with his own
grief, my fiancee is worried about me.  I keep telling him that I'll be
okay.  But, I don't know when.

I know that I am not alone and you all understand what I'm going through.
How do I move on from here?  What do I do with this pain?  It's impossible
for me to focus on anything except for ferrets and Ziggy.

With tears,
Crystal