From:
Alayne Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 20:47:16 -0400
I recently purchased a kit of supplies from United to do the CEP ADV
testing of my ferts.  Since I only have three ferts, I'm going to have
plenty of leftovers.  Anyone who needs some, let me know.  I am in
Cleveland, Ohio area if that helps anyone.

Also, I am looking for your thoughts....Any one want to share your
thoughts on whether sex matters as far as a ferts personality?  Does
anyone prefer male vs female or female vs male, and why?

Think I made a liar out of myself.  I read the article about ferts
"blowing a coat" in the Ferrets magazine, and said I hadn't noticed mine
shedding alot.  Now I'm finding big hair clumps daily or every other day
in their cage.

Okay, one last, off topic, question or two or three....Any one out there
have guinea pigs?  Anyone hate the smell of pine bedding?  Anyone know of
a good alternative?

Take care, and have a great weekend.

Alayne Avery