From:
Dan and Kathy Goodhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 11:18:28 EDT
Hi All,

This morning, after waking up, (I slept in until 7:00 a.m.  - that is
practically afternoon for me!) I loosed the wuzzles and came in to check
E- mails.  As I always read personal E-mail before the FML, I had no idea
about Mini's post about TF available in Alququerque.

I was very confused about several messages from some Albuquerque customers
swearing allegence to Goodhart's Little Buddies and refusing to purchase
from anyone else.  (What time do you people wake up anyway???  Its Sunday!)
After the personal E-mails I read the FML and saw Mini's post.  I would like
to dispell some misunderstandings here:

First, the ultimate goal of Goodhart's Little Buddies is to bring Totally
Ferret to everyone, more importantly to find dealers locally so that our
customers do not have to rely on mail order.  We seek to supply Totally
Ferret to every pet shop, groomer, vet, ferret shelter, etc. to make sure
that obtaining it is more convenient for everyone.

Mini, Jodi and Paula are wondrful ferret people!  We are very pleased that
they have decided to bring Totally Ferret to Albuquerque, which from our
customer demographics, appears to be one rocking ferret town!  All of our
Albuquerque customers will be receiving a letter from me stating that they
have a new source locally.  This is not a bad thing!  Like Dan and me, Mini,
Jodi and Paula are ferret folk first.  This sets all of us apart from some
of the other suppliers and dealers which only deal in numbers.  I think you
will all be very happy with the change in circumstances.

Because you will be purchasing Totally Ferret from another source does not
mean we turn our backs on you!  My telephone, E-mail and snail mail are
always open to you!  I love to hear how your kids are doing!  I still want
PICTURES!  You do not have to have to place an order to call!  I love
talking to you about the fuzzies!

We at Goodhart's Little Buddies wish Mini, Jodi and Paula all the best in
their endeavors to bring the best available ferret food to Albuquerque on a
local level.  We will also support them in any way possible.  If you live in
Albuquerque or the surrounding areas, and are currently purchasing TF from
us, please contact Mini at [log in to unmask]  She will provide you with
her telephone number and address and get you started on a better way of
obtaining your Totally Ferret.  A letter from me will arrive via snail
shortly with more information.

We do appreciate the efforts to warn us of competition and pledges of
loyalty, but again, that is not an issue in this matter!

My luv to the fuzzies!

Kathy Goodhart
Goodhart's Little Buddies
PO Box 8128
Cave Creek, Az 85327
(602) 465-9887

5-pound bag of Totally Ferret ferret food just $17.99, including shipping
anywhere in the continental US!  Shelters and Breeders contact us if you
would like to become dealers!

Ask us about the Diplo-Mat - the only sure protection against carpet
diggers!  Only a few left in stock before the manufacturer's price increase.

Only the Best for Our Little Buddies!