From:
Laura Thornton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 09:47:48 -0400
I wanted to drop a quick line to say thank you to all the PM's and other
messages I got when I asked about juvenile lymphoma a while back.  It
has been a busy month and without the help of some really terrific ferret
folk, my husband and I would have been overwhelmed.

We do have some good news, I think.

While Topper is not all better, he is doing a whole bunch better due to
treatment for DIM.  The muscle biopsy came back negative, but our vet
seems to think we caught it very early in the game, before it could
destroy or damage skeletal muscle.

Topper has shown new life in the last few days and is back almost to
being the bouncy little kit we knew.  We still have a long time to go
yet before we are done treating him and while he will likely never be
a confirmed DIM case, it is good to see him getting back to himself.

Thank you again for all your information and if any should need lots of
info on JL, I have a file compiled with all the info I gathered.

Laura Lee